The FoldAR Rifle is the pinnacle of AR technology. With our patented folding design, this platform gives you the highest level of concealability possible without sacrificing any areas of performance, reliability, weight, or safety. Deployment and stowage only takes a matter of seconds and is an extremely simple and reliable process, allowing you to quickly and efficiently carry and transport the platform in ways never before possible! This year’s “MoBetta” feature includes the addition of Bootleg, Inc.’s 4-way Adjustable Gas Bolt Carrier Group, best in-class of all BCG’s offered today!
All FoldAR firearms are supplied with a tactical pack to fit the FoldAR line of folding firearms. 2021 models are built on top of FoldAR lowers.
- Caliber -5.56×45 NATO (.223 Wylde); .300 BLACKOUT
- Barrel Length – 9″, 10.5″, 12.5″
- Overall Length – 24-3/4”
- Folded Length – 14-3/4″
- Weight – 6.1-6.4 pounds
- Gasblock – Fully Adjustable
- Barrel Twist – 1:7 (Both Calibers)
- Muzzle Device – A2 Compensator: 1/2″-28 (5.56×45); 5/8″-24 (.300BLK)
- Barrel Material & Coating – 4150 Alloy Steel – QPQ “Melonite” Black Nitride
- Bolt Carrier Group – Bootleg, Inc. Adjustable Gas BCG (MPI-Tested Bolt) – Polished Black Nitride
- Trigger – ALG Defense QMS
- Rail Configuration – Magpul M-Lok
- Finish – MIL-A-8625 (Type 3/Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Product Generation – 2021
- Special Features – SHUT Upper-Lower Locking Hinge
- Lower Receiver – FoldAR – FLDR15
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Firearms are shipped only to stores and are sold only as equipped. Not all firearms are available in all locations. Check all federal, state, and local laws and restrictions before ordering any firearm. Purchaser must comply with all applicable laws for pickup.